Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Message from Daniel-2/20/08

With Compliments am please to give you update on the progress and level of the work on the School Building in Gbeapo Geeken So far.

I visited the site just 10days ago when the carpenters were roofing the building, Of the three units, one was completed before I left. And just 6days ago I was imform that before the 23 of the month, they may complete the roofing with Zinc on the Building.

Preparation for the bricks is on going. I saw the first 800 pieces that were done.

The Contractor assure me if I do go back by the 23 of the Month, something great would have been done.

Again, Kathy, thank you ever so much for the great work thus far, to improve the lives of the children and the people of Gbeapo Geeken.

Thanx
Mr. Daniel B. Teh, Sr.

Note: Daniel is another Geekan community member. He was the principal of the school when I taught at Geekan.

No comments: